Access Point Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount EAP320 TP-LINK
The AC1200 Speed Offers Genuine Business-Class Wi–Fi Experience.
- Breakthrough Wi-Fi Speeds Ensure a True Business-Class Experience
The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience.
- The EAP330 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, including 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- The EAP320 provides speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands respectively.
Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets offers outstanding enterprise-grade performance, resulting in longer spans of stable operation and larger client capacities.
The dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield ensure excellent wireless performance. Link aggregation combines two wired connections to double throughput and provide a redundant link for Internet access.*
*Link aggregation is only supported with the EAP330
- Advanced RF Technologies Guarantee Optimal Performance
- Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering
- Beamforming Technology
- EAP Controller Software / Easy for Centralized Management
TP-LINK's free and easy-to-use EAP Controller Software allows users to manage and monitor hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites with the controller in a single location.
The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective than ever before.
- Captive Portal / Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed.
The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
- Easy Mount Design and PoE / Flexible Deployment
The EAP's low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install the device on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
- Designed for Business Performance / Applicable to Multi-user Environment
With breakthrough 11AC speed, business-grade Wi-Fi performance, easy-to-use Centralized management software, efficient captive portal function, low profile design and PoE support feature, the new EAP 320/330 series are more capable of serving the high-density, most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
- AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP320.
- Power Adapter.
- Mounting Kits.
- Resource CD.
- Installation Guide.